Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I did it!!

I slept through the night, all by myself! I didn't need help from Mommy or Daddy. Aside from a little midnight snack, I slept all night long. When I woke up in the middle of the night, all I did was roll over and get comfy on my tummy, suck my thumb a little bit, and I put myself back to sleep all on my own. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh yeah, and I also figured out how to roll onto my back, finally!!! I was getting so frustrated because I kept getting stuck on my tummy, and I couldn't figure out how to roll over again. Now I've got it down, and I can roll halfway across the room before Mommy notices. She better start paying more attention to me!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Congratulations!! My, oh my...how time does fly. Keep up the good work. By the way, how did Mommy and Daddy sleep?? :)

ella said...

Well...figures...my mom and dad didn't sleep that well. Daddy was tossing and turning and Mommy is so used to waking up with me that she woke up wondering why I wasn't awake! But who cares, I did it!!