Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


Let me be the first to toast everyone and wish you all the best things in 2008. I thought 2007 was pretty awesome but I only got to see half of the year...I'm pretty psyched to see what's it like to live a WHOLE year from January to December.












Here's to all my "aunties" out east...I had a great time with you all and I can't wait to hang out with you again soon. Hope you have a great New Year.














I'm riding out this year in style...don't know about the rest of you!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Happy New Year, Ella!! My goodness you are getting BIG!! I wish you and your parents all the best in 2008!! I'm sorry we missed you at Aunt Shelly's baby shower, but these pictures are fun to look at. By the way, Vincent and Christian think that you are a cutie! They love your little smile.