Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Christmas




It's been a long time since I've had a chance to write...so much stuff has been going on and I've been too busy having fun to sit down and write about it all! Auntie Summer came to visit me, and she read me lots of great books.


As you probably all know by now, my mom & dad & oscar & me finally moved into a house of our own. I've got my own bedroom now, and boy is it big. It's so big, in fact, that when I'm in bed and mommy & daddy are in their bed, they can't hear me very well. Which is awesome, because now they stop running into my room at all hours of the night and waking me up just because I yelled in my sleep once or twice. I'm getting almost a full night of sleep now, which is awesome. My mom still comes in at 5:30 am though, which is ok because I kind of miss her after being alone in my bed since 7 pm.

My mom and dad finally asked Amy & Uncle Joe if they would be my godparents...of course they said yes. Who could resist?



And, since Dad got to go back to Connecticut and see all our friends without me and Mommy, I thought I'd go visit Janet & Summer & Shelly & Deirdre & Jeff & Aron & Tara. I had a lot of fun with everyone, but this guy seemed to really get a kick out of me:



(just kidding uncle joey...i know who you are--why do you think i was so happy to see you? i wasn't laughing at you but WITH you, i swear.)

No comments: