Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Damn, we're cute.

My mom & I make a pretty good couple. Good-looking, that is. She says I have a better wardrobe than she does right now, and I have to say I agree. Thanks to my Aunt Summer and my Mimi and Aunt Suzie and all of my Noni's friends...and I will finally get to wear some of the stuff that Pam & Marc & Vincent & Christian gave me LAST year...if it ever warms up, that is! I haven't been out in the BOB in a really long time. Not that I think my mom should take me out for one of our marathon walks when it's only 15 degrees outside...
...even if I do have the cutest winter clothes ever.

1 comment:

Tara said...

You guys are the cutest! We miss you here in CT! I hope we'll see you soon :) Only a few more months and you'll have a new friend to play with!!!