Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh no she DI'N'T

Can you believe my mom made me wear a DRESS??? She says sometimes you have to get dressed up, even if you don't want to. Luckily, my Aunt Bridget & Uncle John got me this really cute sun dress that looked really great with the sweater my Uncle Garrett bought me. And...I got to wear the white patent leather shoes my mom had bought specially for my christening...but they were a little small on me so I went barefoot most of the day.

Even though we didn't have to go to church, we went to celebrate my buddy Alex's baptism...he's Greek Orthodox and so his mom said we could just come to the luncheon. Did you know they dunk you ALL the way under when you get baptized there? I told Alex I would have ROCKED that, since my mom and dad and I go under all the time when we go swimming.

The luncheon was from 2 until 4, which is usually when I nap, so I was really tired by the time we got home. I fell asleep in the car for a little bit and Mom was nice enough to stay in the car and nap with me for a while. Even still, I was really sleepy when we got in the house, so I took another nap, this time with Daddy.

2 comments:

AB said...

Oh yes we did it too, dress all around. Glad to see you are moving back. We have missed you.

Hudstown said...

hey ella-you are lookin mighty fine in those pics
listen don't worry about me and lillian-there is enough of me to go around...i mean have you seen my thighs?
to get a better look click on my leg pic so you can really see the detail...
im goin to meet ava next week so at this point im just playin the field but seriously im really not a playa
talk to you soon sweetheart
ill call you on mommys cell after she goes to bed