Saturday, July 26, 2008

I like this game!

My mom's friend Pam, from Cookies with Boys (and, coincidentally, mom to those two totally cute boys I can't WAIT to meet again) tagged me for a MEME. It's called 6 Random Things. These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here are six random things about me:

1. I sleep just like Mommy & Daddy do, on my tummy with one leg bent. This picture's from when I was only five months old (and was still living with Mimi & Poppi), but I still like to stretch out when I sleep.
2. I really like dogs, especially my Aunt Amy and Uncle Kevin's dog, Truffle. My parents think I don't know her name and keep telling me she's not Oscar, but I know that. It's just that when I say "Truffle" and "Oscar" they still sort of sound the same.
3. I have not just one, but THREE sets of aunts and uncles who are totally awesome. Aunt Deedee, Uncle Matt, Susu & Garrett, and Aunt Lisa & Uncle Dave are all lots of fun to hang out with.

4. When I'm really tired, I walk in circles. I don't know why this happens, but it's been called out on more than one occasion. No matter how good I am at hiding how tired I am, these feet betray me every time...and then I get swooped up and off to bed!

5. I like to eat EVERYTHING. I have what my mom and dad call a "well-rounded palace" and have tasted and LIKED everything from black beans and plantains to clams to raw asparagus. According to Mom, I have also eaten hair-covered Cheerios, my toes, bits of plaster, dog food (mmmmMMMMmmmmm), and lots of other things she didn't think were so tasty. Honestly, I didn't either--but I just like to see the look on her face when I pretend to put things in my mouth that I know I shouldn't!

6. I love to go swimming (and bicycling, and skateboarding, and who knows what else?) My mom and dad started swimming lessons when I was just two weeks old. I learned how to float, hold my breath under water (well, I just knew how to do that one...it's an inmate quality in babies), and kick like a frog before I was six months old--all in our bathtub! Then I started swimming lessons at the public pool when I was 6 months old, and the rest is history! Here's a shot of me with my cousins Richard, Charlie, and Michael at their pool.


So...that's just a few random things about me. I know I'd like to read a few random things about a lot of people, but not everyone I know has a blog...yet. I'm trying to convince more of my friends (and Mommy & Daddy's friends) to keep blogs so we can read about them...but until then, maybe these people will have to do:

Hudson from Hudstown Chronicles
Lillian from The Back Team
Dave from David Toth Photography

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Thanks for playing, Ella! I know you've been busy getting ready for the big move, but I'm so glad to be able to learn so much about you! We will see you soon.