Monday, July 7, 2008

Moving On

Guess what, Lillian's not the only one moving! My mom & dad said we're moving to CT at the end of this month. I can't keep it all straight--we're moving, we're not moving--so I just go with the flow.

I have had a lot of fun here this year with my grandparents (all four!) and my aunts and uncles and cousins. I got to take lots of walks with my Mimi and Poppi, go out for all kinds of pizza with my Aunt Suzie & Diana & Uncle Matt and Garrett, read lots of books with Grandma and Grandpa, and play with my cousins Steven & Nina, Anna & Julia, and Richard, Charlie, and Michael. I know they're all going to miss me lots because I'm so much fun to be with, but my mom & dad promise we'll be visiting Chicago a lot, and hopefully everyone will come see us in CT too. From what I remember, it's a pretty cool place.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

What great news, Ella!! Have fun helping Mom & Dad pack. We will be sure to get you some cookies ASAP when you get here! We are looking forward to playing with you!

The Back's said...

Hey Ella,
First let me say that our parents must be CRAZY moving us all around like this! But like you said I just go with the flow :)
We are so excited that you are moving back to CT and I can't wait to meet you all!
Lillian

Annie said...

Awwww...I'll miss you, little Ella! And your parents, too.