Thursday, August 14, 2008

N'East Weather, Dinosaurs and Fishy Dishy

Well,


We've had some storms roll through every so often. Daddy brings me outside in the front yard to play in the clean wet grass. He said Oscar's grass in the back yard isn't as clean. I love the rain. I'll hold my hand out and catch the drops as they fall...


Daddy should know better than to bring the camera out in the rain, but I'd hate for him to miss a great shot of me in yellow...
Funny, but the rain let up just after and we ended up going to Stamford to play in the park, walk, and let Daddy and Aron skate the big skatepark. I got to play on the purple dinosaur who is so much gnarlier than that Barney wuss...

Although the first time I touched him I got a little scared...


And speaking of Barneys, we didn't take any photos of Daddy skateboarding. He needs to learn some tricks. He just goes really fast around the pool thing and makes noises with his board. Um, Daddy, catch some air already.We went out for sushi right afterwards and we don't have photos but I stole a spicy yellowtail roll of the huge sushi boat they had. HAHAHHAHA. I loved it and ate the whole thing.

The next day, Aron, Tara and my new friend Lillian all came over for the first big Taco Tuesday out here. Everyone was happy because they were able to get new, fresh Lizano from daddy's favorite hispanico mercado. Ha, I know more spanish than daddy. Anyways, they let me eat some fish while I played with Lillian, who was bouncing around in my exersaucer. Good times for all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great in yellow! Daddy is right about the backyard. That's Oscar's turf! You must have a great time with that purple dinosaur. We miss you and love you so much. We send lots of hugs and kisses to you, Mommy and Daddy.xxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxxooo Be happy! Love, Grandpa and Grandma v