Sunday, August 24, 2008

A week at the beach


So I got to spend most of my last week of vacation at the beach with Mom & Dad before they go back to work. The ride down was a little boring; luckily, Mom snagged a copy of US Weekly from Deirdre for us to read in the car.

We stayed at our friends' John & Bridget's house. They're having a new baby soon, and I can't wait for another friend to play with! (Although their dog, Scout, was a pretty awesome fun playmate. Who needs toys when you have "oscars" to chase?)

I did a fair amount of seagull chasing at the beach...

...but I also made a new friend who was exactly the same age as me (only 3 days older!) Playing with Hudson was a lot of fun, but he doesn't really do much yet. In a couple more months he'll be able to keep up with me, I'm sure!


I hope we get to spend more time at the beach soon. Sand and waves and friends are tons of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are darling! But we are having trouble getting these to post.
M&D vW

Anonymous said...

How NEAT, Ella! You played on the beach. Your Dad would have been a great Beach Buddy had you been here when he was your age. Wasn't it cool?
We love you!
G & G vW

Nikki said...

I'm on the chessapeake bay and hanna just gave us a little wind and rain so I'm glad it's over lol.