Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching Up

My Dad has been reminding me that I have yet to share my new favorite babysitter with everyone (only because she has some really cool toys at her house--like the popcorn lawnmower and vacuum cleaner!)

This is Chrissy, who is lots of fun. Most of the time I eat at the big kids' table, but lately I have sort of been enjoying being taken care of.

I like to feed myself most of the time, but hey, if you can get someone to do it for you, why not?

I also spent a great day in New York City (Queens, actually) when Vic and Paula were in town. We went to a really cool outdoor dance party called Warm Up.

There were shallow wading pools to play in, and lots of funky gravel to throw around!

I had fun looking at the art in the museum, too--but I'll be honest, I didn't really understand a lot of it. How is looking at yourself in a rotating mirror on the ceiling art? I dunno...but see if you can find me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella,
I found you with Mommy under the mirror. That looked like a lot of fun. Were you afraid?
Love you, Grandma v