Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!


This year for Halloween, I got to dress up as a ladybug! Mimi found me an awesome costume that was warm enough to wear outside without a jacket. It helps that today was a really nice day. My mom says she can't remember a Halloween that was ever this nice out. I'm a pretty lucky kid!

After school, we went to my friend Lillian's house. She was dressed up as a turtle this year.

Her dad was raking some leaves into piles just for me to jump and play in! Afterwards, we went trick or treating in town. We really hit the jackpot because they gave us two whole pizzas!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Yeah!! Happy Halloween, Ella! We're glad you had lots of fun. I don't think we've seen a cuter ladybug!

Anonymous said...

Ella, you looked terrific!!! Wish we could have seen you in person. We're really looking forward to seeing you in Boston.
We love you, Lady Bug!
Grandma & Grandpa