Friday, November 28, 2008

What a Week: Much to Give Thanks For

What a week! I started out digging for buried treasure...


Then I got to go to Boston and hang out with my Grandma and Grandpa. They did all kinds of fun stuff with me, like reading...



And we went for walks in the super super cold!


And we played with the laptop they bought me!

















Then on Thursday for Turkey Day we were invited to Janice and Francois's for Thanksgiving Dinner, where we got to see the Thompsons and eat lots of yummy yummy food! They brought me a new toy! Square peg goes in round hole, right?



I'm a ROCKER!




Everyone was trying to figure out my laptop. I know, those of us born with the Internet are so saavy!

I like this guy!



My family is cute!



As far as thanks, I have lotZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Your family IS cute! Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving together.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time with Grandma & Grandpa!! Hope you had a great turkey day. We are thankful too for all our blessings (especially you).

Love, Mimi and Poppi