Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

For some reason, it just doesn't start to really feel like Christmas until you've got a Christmas tree in your living room and some snow outside. Luckily, I've got both!


On Friday, Mommy & Daddy didn't have to go to work because of the big snowstorm, so we got to go outside and play in the snow lots. I finally got a chance to wear my new snowsuit, and I even made a snow angel!


Now that I'm getting bigger, I can do a lot of things that I couldn't do before. For one, I can bake my own potatoes .

I can wear my hair in a pigtail now...

...and I can eat EVERYTHING with all of my teeth. Check out my molar, too!

I can't wait to show off all my new skills at Christmas. See you soon!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice snow angel, Ella!! It's looks perfect. Hope you and your Mom & Dad have a great Christmas!!!

Aunt Reena said...

Ella, you get prettier everyday!