Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Haircut

Mommy said some of my followers have been commenting on my shaggy hair. I totally agree! I have been trying to tell Mommy & Daddy for weeks now that my hair really needs a trim. It's always in my face when I'm playing, and lately I've found it hard to eat without getting a mouthful. It's about time for a haircut!
So, this afternoon, we went to Snipits in Fairfield. "Just a little trim up front and around my face," I told the hairstylist. I'd like to keep the length, please."

The first couple of snips were the scariest. I didn't want to end up looking like Betty Page! I mean, there are worse things, but I really just wanted long side-swept bangs like Reese Witherspoon.
I said, "Leave the length! Leave the length!"
Now, that's a cute looking kid. It's nice to be able to see myself again!

5 comments:

The Back's said...

That looks like a really fun place to get a haircut! You look stunning :)

Pamela said...

Great haircut, Ella! Looks like you were really brave and had lots of fun. I know a little boy who could learn a few tricks from you!

Anonymous said...

Ella--you are soooo beutiful!!! Can't wait to see your new "do" when you fly to Chicago in a couple of weeks. Give Mommy and Daddy a hug from us.
Hugs, Grandma & Grandpa v

Summer said...

of course, i love the new bangs.

you're so full of personality... hmm, i wonder who you got that from.

Diana said...

Ella,

I love your new haircut!! I would also love some new pictures! Tell your mom and dad to stop slacking on updating this thing.

Love,
Aunt Diana