Saturday, March 7, 2009

NYC Baby, Baby

We spent the day in NYC again today... this time in Chelsea and the West Village.

Shelly, Joe and my best boy friend Hudson all came to meet up with us. Summer met us for dinner, too! We checked out all kids of different art, both on the streets and in the galleries.


I played in several different parks, too!

We ate at a really yummy and really cheap italian place called Pepe's Verde. The folks on Yelp.com recommended it and I do, too. Everything was great... but not quite as great as the Magnolia Bakery cupcake. I don't get sugar often, but WOW!
MMM.


hehehehe.

Thanks Mommy!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella--you sure get around! You are going to know all the hot spots in New York before you're 2! You'll have to take us to your favorite digs when we come to see you.
Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa v

Summer said...

love the cupcake picture!!! a girl after my own heart.