Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Great "Summer" Weekend in the Spring

Two weekends ago when the weather first turned around, we went on two great adventures: to NYC and to the Gunks. Victor & Paula were spending the weekend in NYC, so we made all the obligatory rounds: Joe's Pizza in Greenwich Village...
...the Union Square outdoor street fairs...
...and finished at Jeollado for some yummy sushi! (The place where both Vic and I had our first bites of sushi--a long, long time ago).
No, Daddy...MY Sapporo!
On Sunday, I got to take my first climbing trip with all of Mommy & Daddy's friends. Shelly & Joe brought Hudson and we got to run all over the Carriage Road all day. It was great--I even did my first boulder problem. Daddy's an awesome spot.
It was so much fun to spend time with my "aunties" Janet and Summer.

1 comment:

Summer said...

alright, it's official. ella is climbing stronger than me. i guess it was only a matter of time.