Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First Modeling Job

Sorry for the hiatus, all--but I have been a busy girl! Last month, I got my first modeling gig. I sat for Uncle Matt's Aunt Janice, who wanted to sculpt my head. I told her I wasn't sure I wanted my head encased in clay, but my mom & dad seemed to think it would be ok.
I gave Janice my approval--I thought the clay was a pretty good likeness! She told my mom she put some finishing touches on it after we left, but I haven't seen the final product yet. Can't wait to see how I've been immortalized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,
How cool is that? Getting a clay model of your beautiful head!!! Can't wait to see it! You also looked very lovely in your flower girl dress for Aunt Su-Su's wedding day. You will steal the show!!! Love you, G-ma & G-pa