Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break

Over Mommy's spring break, she and I went to Chicago to visit everyone and to throw Auntie Su-su a bridal shower. I got to spend lots of time with Mimi and Poppi, G-pa and G-ma, Noni, my aunts, and Kevin and Amy.



Aunt Amy and Mommy took me to Brookfield Zoo to see the Dinosaurs Alive! exhibit. Dinosaurs are cool. They go "Rooooaaaaaar!" I make a good dinosaur.I got to try on the flower girl dress I'm wearing for Aunt Su-su's wedding. I look pretty in dresses!
Oh, and the coolest thing I learned while I was in Chicago: jajic really DOES grow on trees!!!
I was so busy playing with everyone while I was home that I didn't get to take pictures of everyone--especially G-pa and G-ma! They'll send me some soon, though. G-ma gave me some of her jewelry to wear, and G-pa and I played peek-a-bo with the cuckoo clock. Shh!!! Cuckoo sleeping now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella Bella,
Your Mimi and Poppi sure enjoyed seeing you over Spring Break. We'll have to work on your wake up time because I'm not sure Panera will continue to open at 6 AM just for the 3 of us. We can't wait to see you in June for Auntie Susu's wedding. What a beautiful flower girl you will be!

Love,

Mimi and Poppi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx