Saturday, May 9, 2009

(Pre)Mothers' Day

Daddy played along with my idea to go for a "Bike Ride!" on Saturday through the Northern part of Norwalk, the Silvermine District. We only rode 15 miles, but most importantly, we got to stop and I got a bagel AND chicken.

Then we got back on the bikes and had a "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"-ly fun fast ride home. Even with all the chicken curry that daddy ate.
Mommy kept stopping to take photos of the pretty scenery... it was foggy and overcast, but with the fenders we all stayed dry. Phew!
"Pweety wawa!"

"I'm thirsty, and I wanna nap!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time you must have had, Ella. You're going to be a fine biker some day. I'll bet you made Mommy feel very special on her special day! We love you!!!
G-ma and G-pa

Diana said...

Dear Ella,

Are you always eating???

Love,
DeDe

Mike vw said...

Yes, but the same bagel.