Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sneakerphilia


It's pretty cool being a celebrity and everything. I mean, some kids and their parents actually have to go out and BUY clothing and stuff. I just seem to get new stuff just handed to me in boxes.

I even get to unwrap it! Seriously, I must be doing something right.

Are you SERIOUS! SICK! I mean, really, these shoes are something special. Musta been custom ordered for me.


Look at the way the sun just rolllllllls off of them. You just can't stand it!


I know I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Ari and Stacey, my new personal shoe stylists. Don't worry, I won't forget you when I get famous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUV your new sneakers, Ella!!! Can't wait to see you in them. Are you bringing them to Action Ridge this week? Hurry and come!! Be sure you bring your trike. You can ride over to our house. We love you! G-pa & G-ma

DR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,

My name is Julia, I am 11.5 mo old. Last Dec my mom googled "is it safe to take babies out in -20 degrees" and for some reason we came across your website and have been huge fans ever since.

We are Canadians but moving to Melbourne, Australia tomorrow for one year and then to Boston the following year.

I have my own website (http://jjdrjp.blogspot.com/), not as cool as yours, but we are working on it!

Yours sincerely,

JP (Julia Pippa)

PS: I LOVE shoes too!

whatwouldsummerwear said...

love the shoes, ella.

Ari said...

Fresh. Kicks. Can't wait til your Christmas pair! Your parents better keep me up to date on your shoe size... Ehem.