Friday, September 25, 2009

Old MacDonald Had a Farm...


...and on his farm he had a frog...
EIEIO! Last weekend, we went to Lake City, Minnesota for Mike & Jill's wedding.
Daddy was the official wedding photographer, and he took lots of great pictures of everyone having a really fun time.
I had a blast! I danced...
...and danced...
...and danced some more!
I also spent some time on the dance floor skateboarding.
I danced with everyone at the wedding, except Mommy. I didn't want her to embarrass me on the dance floor, so I made her stand on the sidelines and watch, until I danced so much I got very tired and really wanted to go back to the hotel. Mommy put me in the backpack and then danced some more. I told you she was going to embarrass me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your wedding pictures, Ella! You are a Dancing Queen! How lovely you looked in your special dress! We want more pictures! We love you very much!
Grandpa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Ella,

I'm not surprised to see you on the dance floor. You must have been getting ready for the wedding when we visited you and you had us dancing in your room. You looked like your were having a great time!

Love and Kisses,
Mimi and Poppi