Monday, October 12, 2009

Auntie Amy's Crafty Visit

When Mom found some really cool fabric for curtains for my bedroom, she called Auntie Amy to the rescue to help sew them for her. Luckily, Auntie Amy was willing to lug her sewing machine all the way to Connecticut to help Mommy finish decorating my room!Don't they look cool?
Since Amy made such short work out of the curtains, she also had time to help Mommy replace the ugly paisley fabric on the entry bench with some really COOL paisley!
It matches Daddy's color scheme perfectly...and is a lot softer and nicer to sit on, too!
Amy did all this work for us, and still had time to hang out and play with me lots. Since I was sick, they couldn't go out exploring New York City, which I was pretty happy about, cuz it meant more time with her! I hope she comes back soon. Maybe next time, she could bring Truffle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,

I love your new curtains. You are so lucky to have Auntie Amy doing such nice things for you.

You look very cute on your new bench, too!!!!!
Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella, Is that a real octopus on your t-shirt? I love all of the projects that Auntie Amy made. Did you help her? We miss you! And we send our hugs.

Grandma & Grandpa