Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween Tricks and Other Treats

I continued my celebration of Halloween by wearing my special PJs all week long...
...and my really cool "scary girl" shirt that Grandma sent me.
So, as it turns out, Halloween is a BIG party in our neighborhood. We invited all our friends over to come have some chili and cider and candy with us. This year, the whole Back clan came to party, and judging by how much fun we all had, I bet next year's party is gonna be HUGE! Trick-or-treaters started coming to our house as early as 4:30...we got so many that we ran out of candy--twice!
We had so much fun passing out candy to everyone in the neighborhood, we forgot to go trick-or-treating ourselves!
A couple other things have happened since Halloween, but we've been so busy I haven't had time to tell everyone about it! Stay tuned for news of Auntie Susu's visit and other fun fall things I've been up to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella,
Halloween looks like it was such fun. Mimi and Poppi are glad that you and Mom and Dad had a good time. We love and miss you.

Mimi and Poppi