Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Very Special Valentine's Day Treat

Auntie Amy came to visit for a long weekend over Valentine's Day and President's Day. This time, it was all play and NO work for the three of us (me, Mommy, and Amy--Daddy was off playing in the skate parks in and around Phoenix, AZ for the weekend).
Our first stop was the Sono Aquarium, where we got to see fishies and river otters and cow-nosed rays.
After a day looking at sea creatures, we went home to EAT some sea creatures!
After dinner, Amy and I relaxed on the couch with my new South African penguin.
This is the ferry boat that Amy and Mommy were supposed to take to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on Monday...but because so many people had the day off from work, the lines were too long and they wouldn't have been able to pick me up from Kiki's house on time! Hopefully next time they'll get to do the full tour.
One of the gifts Amy brought me was a t-shirt from her roller derby league. Now I'm a roller girl in training!
The name is already taken, but until I can figure out my own derby name (Ella the Exterminator?) it'll do just fine!
And just for fun, here's a shot of my latest snowman! This one actually looks a little more like Frosty, although he was a little tipsy and fell down by the next day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun weekend you had!!!
I miss you and wish you were here with me in California.

Love you bunches,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Ella, you are a real charmer! I love the photos of you with Auntie Amy. You are sure a growing girl! We hope to see you after Easter. Hugs, Grandma