Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm busy...busy...dreadfully busy!

...you've no idea what I have to do! (Veggie Tales, "The Story of Flibber-o-Loo")
No worries, though, because it's all in good fun! This past weekend, I had TWO birthday parties to attend. One was for my friend Lola's baby sister, who turned one. The other party was for my friend Kyle, from daycare. All my buddies were at My Gym, where we got to run around and play on all kinds of fun stuff!
A couple of weeks ago, we had no school for almost a whole week because the power was out in lower Fairfield County...so we high-tailed it to NYC to go to MOMA. We saw a bunch of scary guys at the Tim Burton exhibit, but I wasn't scared!
Ok...maybe just a little.
I have also been super-busy on Friday afternoons, learning how to swim with my new teachers!
Stay tuned for some great video of me at my next lesson! I'll be swimming all by myself in no time.

No comments: