Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Benjamin, Come Home Already!

My baby brother surprised me last weekend by coming out early! It's a good thing I helped get his room ready for him, since we weren't expecting him for at least another month.
I was a little surprised when Mimi brought me to the hospital to see Mommy and Ben, but there was no Ben!
No matter...I was just excited to see Mommy again. They explained that Ben had to stay in a special nursery in the hospital until he got a little bit bigger and stronger. So, I sent my lovey to the hospital to keep him company.
I think my lovey did a good job making Ben comfortable, because my mom and dad showed me a picture of him a couple of days later, and he didn't have all those tubes coming out of his nose anymore! I hope I get to meet him soon. He sure would look good in some of my princess dresses!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh, Ella! How sweet of you to send your lovey to your little brother! It looks like it's helping him so much! He's adorable!! Can't wait to meet him and read more of your adventures together!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Big Sister you are, Ella. We are so proud of you! We send hugs and kisses, and hope to see you soon. We love you! Grandma and Grandpa