Monday, May 16, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Since Ben has come home, it's been nothing but fun around our house! I'm not sure if everyone gets to have as much fun when they get a new brother or sister, but I sure hope so. Ben's very first outing was to the Jennings Beach Carnival, where we ran into some of our friends and got to ride some super fun rides.
 Then, my Auntie Susu came to visit on Easter weekend. We had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs...
 
 ...and getting our nails done at Cleopatra Nails and Spa.
I even got an Easter bunny painted on my thumbs.
 
On Easter morning, I searched for and found my Easter basket, which was really a gardening planter full of candy, stickers, and gardening tools so that I can help my Dad in our garden!
 There was even a funny surprise in my planter...but baby Benjamins don't get planted in gardens!
 The following weekend, Mimi and Poppi came to visit for a couple of days. The weather is getting so nice that we were able to sit outside and make s'mores on the outdoor fire pit.
 Yum, yum!
Even though baby Ben hasn't been able to really enjoy all of the fun things I have been doing, I always make sure he knows I love him. He comes with us just about everywhere, and that's the way I like it.

No comments: