Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Me, Ella, at the Aquarium

I got to go on my first school FIELD TRIP ever!!! When we got to school the day of our field trip, we had to line up to get ready to ride the school bus. THE SCHOOL BUS!!! I never got to ride on a school bus before.
At the aquarium, there were many different learning stations to visit.
 
 The shark and dolphin teeth were sharp!
 We listened for the ocean in seashells.
 Don't I look just like the turtle?
 I practiced steering the fishing boat.
 I caught some fish for dinner.

 All of the cow-nosed rays kept swimming over to me to get pet. My mom said they really liked how softly I pet them.
 The meerkats were big fans too. This one kept trying to dance with me!
I had a great time on my first field trip. I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ELLA! HOW WONDERFUL! YOU MUST HAVE REALLY ENJOYED YOUR FIELD TRIP TO THE AQUARIUM! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY IN ALL OF THE PICTURES :) WE LOVE YOU! GRANDPA & GRANDMA